Hi! I'm caird coinheringaahing and I'm an active member of CGCC, where I help clean up low quality posts, as well as post the occasional answer or challenge.
If one of my answers doesn't work, don't hesitate to comment so I can update it. Furthermore, if any of my answers are lacking explanations, let me know and I'll add one in.
I typically go by traditional masculine pronouns (he/him/his), but I'm experimenting with gender neutral (they/them/theirs) and traditionally feminine pronouns (she/her/hers), so you can use whatever pronouns you like with me, I won't get offended. If you want to refer to me by name, any of "caird", "Jay" or "Chloe" is fine.
My profile picture is of my adorable puppy, Patch. Over the winter, he swaps his Stack Exchange hat for a Santa hat.
You can get in touch with me by:
- Leaving a comment on one of my answers
- Pinging me in chat with
- Pinging me in the PPCG Discord with
Posts I'm proud of:
Member for 4 years, 1 month
548 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Code Golf 31k 31k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 700 700 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 641 641 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 One OEIS after another
- 64 Make a ;# interpreter
- 64 The Programming Language Quiz, Mark II - Cops
- 39 Is Voldemort called "Tom Elvis Riddle" in the French versions of Harry Potter?
- 39 Print random integers until 0
- 37 Limit the number of questions per site in the Hot Network Questions list
- 35 What is this record-destroying scene in Family Guy a reference to?
- View more network posts →