Hi! I'm caird coinheringaahing and I'm an active member of CGCC, where I help clean up low quality posts, as well as post the occasional answer or challenge. I'm also a room owner of The Nineteenth Byte, where I help keep the room clean and tidy
I typically go by any traditional pronouns (he/she/they), so you can use any of those you like with me, I won't get offended. If you want to refer to me by name, any of "caird", "Jay" or "Chloe" is fine.
If one of my answers doesn't work, don't hesitate to comment so I can update it. Furthermore, if any of my answers are lacking explanations, let me know and I'll add one in.
My profile picture is of my adorable puppy, Patch. Over the winter, he swaps his Stack Exchange hat for a Santa hat.
You can get in touch with me by:
- Leaving a comment on one of my answers
- Pinging me in chat with
- Pinging me in the PPCG Discord with
Posts I'm proud of:
My valuable contributions to CGCC that aren't challenges or answers:
Member for 4 years, 3 months
650 profile views
Last seen 10 mins ago
- Code Golf 38.8k 38.8k 99 gold badges8383 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 708 708 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 641 641 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 One OEIS after another
- 71 Make a ;# interpreter
- 65 The Programming Language Quiz, Mark II - Cops
- 39 Is Voldemort called "Tom Elvis Riddle" in the French versions of Harry Potter?
- 39 Print random integers until 0
- 38 Limit the number of questions per site in the Hot Network Questions list
- 37 Speed of Lobsters
- View more network posts →