Assistant Professor of Computer Science at UBC and occasional hacker.
I've worked with a lot of random stuff over the years, and I enjoy learning new things.
- Stack Overflow 157.5k 157.5k 3333 gold badges271271 silver badges344344 bronze badges
- Code Golf 11.9k 11.9k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1830 Obfuscated C Code Contest 2006. Please explain sykes2.c
- 1309 What is the optimal algorithm for the game 2048?
- 457 Python datetime - setting fixed hour and minute after using strptime to get day,month,year
- 389 Repeatedly run a shell command until it fails?
- 334 How to create a delay in Swift?
- 319 Check substring exists in a string in C
- 306 Why does the floating-point value of 4*0.1 look nice in Python 3 but 3*0.1 doesn't?
- View more network posts →