I'm a software engineer, currently at CompilerWorks as a senior developer on their SQL transpiler and database lineage software. I'm interested in programming language theory and mathematical logic.
(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of CompilerWorks.)
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 31 at 2:12
- Computer Science 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 892 892 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 709 709 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 509 509 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 325 325 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Were COVID-19 patients in Wuhan welded into their apartments to enforce the lockdown?
- 60 Why do we need full-fledged workstations running massive OSes with massive software?
- 42 Compute xkcd's Wrong Times Table
- 17 Is Group Theory useful in Computer Science in areas other than cryptography?
- 16 What is the preferred way to compare two Java Strings lexicographically on *Unicode code points*?
- 16 How do the known abrupt climate change events fit into the xkcd Earth temperature timeline?
- 13 Emission: Red glow while the object itself is white
- View more network posts →