I'm a software engineer, currently at Cyient, Inc. as a lead developer on the CertSAFE suite of safety-critical software modeling and verification tools. I'm interested in programming language theory and mathematical logic.
(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cyient, Inc.)
Member for 3 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 31 at 2:12
- Computer Science 3k 3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 882 882 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 711 711 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 509 509 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 325 325 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Were COVID-19 patients in Wuhan welded into their apartments to enforce the lockdown?
- 60 Why do we need full-fledged workstations running massive OSes with massive software?
- 42 Compute xkcd's Wrong Times Table
- 17 Is Group Theory useful in Computer Science in areas other than cryptography?
- 16 What is the preferred way to compare two Java Strings lexicographically on *Unicode code points*?
- 16 How do the known abrupt climate change events fit into the xkcd Earth temperature timeline?
- 13 Emission: Red glow while the object itself is white
- View more network posts →