“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.”
– Abelson and Sussman
“Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
– Albert Einstein
“I think it’s a new feature. Don’t tell anyone it was an accident.”
– Larry Wall
♫ Eluveitie - Inis Mona
♫ Eluveitie - Slanias Song
♫ Eluveitie - Thousandfold
♫ Ensiferum - Twilight Tavern
♫ Korpiklaani - Journey Man
♫ Korpiklaani - Juodaan Viinaa
♫ Rammstein - Bayern des samma mia
Oh, and that little kitty from my profile picture has boss eyedness :-)
- Stack Overflow 72.2k 72.2k 1616 gold badges198198 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Code Review 166 166 99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 143 143 55 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 127 127 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Inno Setup: pack folder with all subfolders
- 92 How to make vcredist_x86 reinstall only if not yet installed?
- 72 How to use ScanLine property for 24-bit bitmaps?
- 66 How can I install .NET framework as a prerequisite using Inno Setup?
- 61 Inno Setup: How to watch variables values or write to debug output?
- 41 Is there a `ProgressButton`?
- 41 Inno Setup: Install other installer and run it before continuing my install
- View more network posts →