- English Language Learners 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 890 890 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 734 734 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 386 386 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 Can drinking "harmonized" water prevent sunburn
- 51 Slang from Fresh Prince from Bel-Air S01E03: Vacuumed, Cheese Dog, Harley, Fly for Me
- 50 "You can't learn a musical instrument ______________ you practise every day"
- 28 What do I call the ′ in mathematical formulae?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 17 What does 'aye' mean in this context?
- 16 How to buy a ticket from France to the United States if the person flying won't have any proof of payment?
- View more network posts →