- Stack Overflow 28.6k 28.6k 1616 gold badges108108 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 943 943 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 807 807 33 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 635 635 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 449 449 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Should I return EXIT_SUCCESS or 0 from main()?
- 93 Why only define a macro if it's not already defined?
- 87 Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- 75 A lambda's return type can be deduced by the return value, so why can't a function's?
- 62 (Python) Use a library locally instead of installing it
- 60 Are == and != mutually dependent?
- 57 How do you print a C++11 time_point?
- View more network posts →