I'm a self-proclaimed amateur programmer, webmaster and sysadmin. I've written all the stuff I've written, built and rebuilt my site which is hosted on my own server with 8 GiB ECC RAM and software RAID 1 on three unbalanced disks.
I "waste" my days hacking, and love it. I'm hoping that someone will someday surprise me by referring to me as "hacker".
You may also know me from Webmaster Central Help Forum (Google).
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '17 at 21:13
- Electrical Engineering 746 746 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 562 562 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Webmasters 375 375 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 341 341 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 326 326 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Choose interpreter after script start e.g. if/else inside hashbang
- 10 Selecting the correct input/output capacitors for a 7805
- 10 White Dust: Is it bad for electronic devices like smart TVs or phones?
- 8 Char pointers and the printf function
- 8 DDoS: Why not block originating IP addresses?
- 6 CGI output gzip compression module
- 5 How should I protect the data sent over a tcp socket?
- View more network posts →