I'm a self-proclaimed amateur programmer, webmaster and sysadmin. I've written all the stuff I've written, built and rebuilt my site which is hosted on my own server with 8 GiB ECC RAM and software RAID 1 on three unbalanced disks.
I "waste" my days hacking, and love it. I'm hoping that someone will someday surprise me by referring to me as "hacker".
You may also know me from Webmaster Central Help Forum (Google).
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '17 at 21:13
- Electrical Engineering 756 756 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 564 564 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Webmasters 375 375 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 323 323 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 289 289 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Choose interpreter after script start e.g. if/else inside hashbang
- 10 White Dust: Is it bad for electronic devices like smart TVs or phones?
- 10 Selecting the correct input/output capacitors for a 7805
- 8 DDoS: Why not block originating IP addresses?
- 7 Char pointers and the printf function
- 6 CGI output gzip compression module
- 5 Does viewing PDF pages in a browser send multiple HTTP requests to the server?
- View more network posts →