Hello! My name is Paul, and I'm the co-founder and CEO of Tachyus. At Tachyus, we build software to optimize energy production in the global oil and gas industry. My focus is using mathematical principles to develop software correctly and efficiently.
Check out my forthcoming book: Math for Programmers.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '17 at 21:42
Top network posts
- 186 Prove every odd integer is the difference of two squares
- 155 How to read a book in mathematics?
- 42 What is the intuitive meaning of the basis of a vector space and the span?
- 25 The number of ways to order 26 alphabet letters, no two vowels occurring consecutively
- 24 Does commutativity imply Associativity?
- 17 Prove elements generate a free group
- 12 Probability of selecting a non-measurable set
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.