Dreaming about how invantive SQL can make the world a better place.
Stated in a boring way:
Committed entrepreneur in software
The company I work for provides software to commercial organisations across the globe, engineered from raw ambitions.
This includes software solutions for financial risk management in real estate development and banking and a SQL engine for over 60 data platforms.
My personal ambition is to successfully execute "Mission Impossible " with an innovative solution based upon previously engineered standardized products and a hunch of "it must be possible either way".
I can do some programming with a strong preference for fail-safe languages like Ada, SQL and C#, but according to co-workers I provide more value at conceptual thinking and discovering nasty bugs than running long stretches of coding myself :-)
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 746 746 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Project Management 371 371 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 266 266 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 198 198 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Mapping Samba's S-1-22--* SID into names
- 16 Does "TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID" means optimizer using index or table?
- 8 Excel Add-In - ClickOnce - VSTOInstaller.exe.config file, what is it?
- 7 Reduce Memory Usage from 16GB to 8GB - Oracle
- 7 Distributed transactions - why do we save tranlogs to file system?
- 6 Installing Office Customization
- 6 oracle sql wih rownum <=
- View more network posts →