Jan-Dvorak @ Miaou
Honnza @ gmail.com
"Haven't you heard? Crowdsourcing to stackOverflow is the new trend in basic debugging."
-- John Dvorak
"There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors"
-- variation of Phil Karlton's quote
Member for 7 years, 5 months
116 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 0:04
- Stack Overflow 23.8k 23.8k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Code Golf 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Picking up stones
- 62 Regex exactly n OR m times
- 58 Underscore.js - Map Array of key/value pairs to an Object - One liner
- 55 Sort List of Strings with Localization
- 53 adding to window.onload event?
- 38 Some friends and I are trying to figure out this puzzle (Mensa Question 29). We have a few different theories that make sense
- View more network posts →