I like Python, Java (yes!), Haskell, Rust.
For my personal projects, see https://github.com/jferard. I'm currently working on FastODS, a very fast and lightweight library for creating ODS (Calc) files in Java and ACPI implementation in Redox.
Some of my favorite own answers:
Top network posts
- 12 Who borrowed a variable?
- 11 io.StringIO vs open() in Python 3
- 9 Find smallest list of unique n-grams in a list of strings
- 8 Nobody knows GAU Numbers
- 6 Setting default/empty attributes for user classes in __init__
- 6 Sort the points by linear distance in a 3D space
- 6 Is Python `list.extend(iterator)` guaranteed to be lazy?
- View more network posts →