What, is that insufficient?
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 348 348 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 297 297 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 189 189 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 What happens when you assign the value of one variable to another variable in Python?
- 10 Elixir: Reduce list to map counting occurrences (pattern match a map key on another argument)
- 8 How does asyncio.sleep work with negative values?
- 8 Fantasy children's-book, young girl with fey parentage, a few memorable descriptions
- 7 Running C code in Elixir/Erlang: Ports or NIFs?
- 7 Long-rising/no-knead enriched breads?
- 7 How do you commute in a sphere where gravity goes the wrong way?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.