aditsu quit because SE is EVIL
I created CJam, a code golfing language inspired from GolfScript.
Also I registered the ##friendlyjava irc channel on freenode, where anybody is welcome to join and talk about java.
My preferred pronouns are "Stack Exchange is evil" / "avenge Monica Cellio", and if you don't use them in every sentence then you must be banned.
In early 2020 I decided to completely stop participating on any of the Stack Exchange sites (other than occasional votes on meta questions/answers) and I STRONGLY encourage you to do the same. This corporation has repeatedly proven that they don't care AT ALL about the community, they only want to milk the users for money and nothing else.
I'm currently checking out an alternative Q/A site called TopAnswers, and would like to set up a community there for programming questions. Please join if you're interested.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
49 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 15:05
- Code Golf 22.5k 22.5k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 671 671 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 643 643 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 447 447 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile