Ye blood-red spears-men of the dawn's array
That drive my dusk-clad knights of dream away,
Hold! For I will not yield.
My moated soul shall dream in your despite
A refuge for the vanquished hosts of night
That can not yield.
"Defiance" by Ezra Pound
Member for 1 year, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 at 0:17
- Mathematics 54.5k 54.5k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.4k 4.4k 55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 301 301 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Puzzling 289 289 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematica 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Pythagorean triples that "survive" Euler's totient function
- 114 A multiplication algorithm found in a book by Paul Erdős: how does it work?
- 104 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 69 What are some mathematical topics that involve adding and multiplying pictures?
- 61 Choosing office hours to maximise number of students who can attend at least one time slot
- 57 Fallacious proof involving trigonometry
- 50 Is this graph a planar graph or not?
- View more network posts →