As far as tech goes, I'm primarily a java programmer, though I have experience in a few other languages.
I'm a gearhead as well. This hobby introduced me to microcontrollers and got me started with arduino hacking. I'm currently doing an engine overhaul.
I have been brewing beer since the early 2000s. My most commonly brewed styles include trappist style belgian strong dark ale and hefeweissen. I also experiment with ciders.
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 482 482 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Politics 237 237 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 219 219 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 How do you un-seize an engine?
- 16 What is the most efficient method of getting your car unstuck from snow?
- 14 How do I troubleshoot the source of oil in my coolant?
- 11 How do old cars actually lose horsepower?
- 11 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 10 What does under-square and over-square mean?
- 9 Why does GM still insist on push rod engines?
- View more network posts →