I'm a PhD student in computational biophysics at the University of York, UK. My undergraduate degree was an integrated masters in theoretical physics.
In my free time, I've sometimes do some web development and stuff for fun.
York, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 at 10:07
Top network posts
- 16 What is the correct way to illustrate a bond to something irrelevant in a structural formula?
- 15 Are there two versions of The Notebook's ending? If so, why?
- 11 Has viewscreen-to-viewscreen communication with potentially hostile ships ever provided a tactical advantage?
- 10 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 8 How do I tackle the interview question "why join here and not your former college"?
- 8 Are full-time students exempt from UK council tax if they're also employed full-time?
- 7 Why did some vessels in the 23rd Century use unique assignment patches?
- View more network posts →