Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 8 years, 5 months
309 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '18 at 21:42
- Stack Overflow 81k 81k 2121 gold badges118118 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 76.4k 76.4k 66 gold badges140140 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 31.5k 31.5k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.2k 12.2k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Academia 8k 8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1585 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 505 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 338 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 329 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 268 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 253 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 213 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- View more network posts →