I am a sixth-year graduate student studying mathematics at UC Berkeley. I'm mostly interested in low-dimensional topology (knot and spatial graph theory) and the use of computers as mathematical telescopes.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 19 '20 at 6:20
Top network posts
- 33 How can 4 resistors of 30ohms each be connected so you end up with a resistance of 18ohms?
- 25 Gap between an even integer and the next smaller prime?
- 19 Is there a geometric interpretation for Reidemeister torsion?
- 16 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 16 What does it mean for something to hold "up to isomorphism"?
- 14 Is every loop in a 3-manifold homotopic to some loop on its boundary?
- 13 A normal subgroup that is not a characteristic
- View more network posts →