For Money: 20+ years in IT, done time as utility programmer, as customer/technical support, and as systems admin. Currently splitting my time between customer/technical support and systems administration in a City agency.
For Fun: Involved with the tabletop/pencil-and-paper RPG Traveller since mid-1980s, currently run website and edit/publish PDF Traveller fanzine Freelance Traveller, also on con-com for TravellerCON/USA gaming convention devoted to Traveller.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 2 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 24 at 11:32
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.8k 6.8k 3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5k 5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Puzzling 3.9k 3.9k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Change directory in PowerShell
- 96 What's the generic word for weekly/monthly etc. service?
- 85 Are there terms for the Dutch 'meewind' and 'tegenwind'?
- 77 Is there an idiom for someone who nods and listens usefully?
- 69 What's the meaning of " you're being G.O. Sixteened."?
- 67 Story about a spaceship "emergency program" that simulates a "perfect woman"
- 59 What does Charlotte mean by "this is not me reading you in?"
- View more network posts →