I'm a software engineer living near Atlanta, GA. I'm comfortable working on everything from database design to implementing business logic to displaying information to the client in a well-ordered fashion. I also like gardening and playing board games in my spare time.
If you're like me, you often go through many tasklist apps, trying to find the perfect one. I found WorkFlowy to be pretty nice; what attracted me to it was an offline version. Give it a try; using the above referral link nets you an extra 250 monthly items!
Are you looking for a great cloud server provider? I highly recommend DigitalOcean; signing up with this link nets you $10 in credit!
So, what exactly would you say you do here?
I describe myself as a full-stack software engineer. Here are a few things that I have significant experience doing:
- Server-Side Languages: PHP, Java, Sass, Bash
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Version Control: Git, Subversion, CVS
- Frameworks and Libraries: Laravel, jQuery, Vue.js, Twitter Bootstrap
- Software: Microsoft Office, PhpStorm, Sublime Text
Follow me on Twitter at
Atlanta, GA, United States
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '18 at 17:32
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 88 gold badges4040 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Freelancing 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 167 167 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 160 160 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 How can I increment a variable without exceeding a maximum value?
- 48 Incorrect suggested edit review count
- 17 Is it OK to Ask For a Credit Card Before Beginning Work?
- 15 How to limit the maximum display length of a column in PostgreSQL
- 13 Insert class if true
- 13 Make "suggested edit was helpful" unticked by default
- 11 Safe way to remove paint from ground wire?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 29 '18