Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '19 at 21:48
- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 819 819 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 409 409 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 286 286 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 How do I know if a partition is ext2, ext3, or ext4?
- 58 Create and format exFAT partition from Linux
- 40 How to chmod 0777 a file and commit as is to Git on Windows?
- 38 Why does process substitution result in a file called /dev/fd/63 which is a pipe?
- 31 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 24 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 17 line break inside cases environment
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.