Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 21:48
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 809 809 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 286 286 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 259 259 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 How do I know if a partition is ext2, ext3, or ext4?
- 56 Create and format exFAT partition from Linux
- 40 How to chmod 0777 a file and commit as is to Git on Windows?
- 37 Why does process substitution result in a file called /dev/fd/63 which is a pipe?
- 30 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 22 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 17 What's the difference between the following cmd scripts?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.