Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 17:40
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 839 839 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 286 286 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How do I know if a partition is ext2, ext3, or ext4?
- 63 Create and format exFAT partition from Linux
- 41 Why does process substitution result in a file called /dev/fd/63 which is a pipe?
- 40 How to chmod 0777 a file and commit as is to Git on Windows?
- 31 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 24 Can GRUB2 share the EFI system partition with Windows?
- 18 line break inside cases environment
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.