Lead developer for a full integration and end to end test suite for Compellon's SAAS product using Python, Ruby, Cucumber, Capybara and Selenium in Docker containers to test at the REST API and browser level. Created large suite of reliable, fast tests providing detailed feedback on failures in Jenkins and Team City continuous integration systems. Created failing test cases for bugs and new features which were used to track and confirm development progress.
Provided ongoing system level debugging / problem isolation / problem replication reducing the need for developers to spend their time understanding the problem. Took responsibility for sustaining UI/API development on legacy products. Created functional web app prototypes using Python and React when the development team did not have the bandwidth to provide them.
Developed scripts for cleaning, merging and restructuring large csv datasets such as pivoting rows of data into columns based on key columns using Python and Pandas.
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Golf 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 191 191 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 157 157 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1352 Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code
- 109 How to test multiple variables against a single value?
- 75 Java method to swap primitives
- 43 Why doesn't Python have a sign function?
- 43 Flatten an irregular list of lists
- 41 Is this duck-typing in Python?
- 39 How do you remove duplicates from a list whilst preserving order?
- View more network posts →