Hello, World! I am a computer science enthusiast, hobbyist programmer, student, and technology consultant for my college. For me, computer science has been my sole focus for the better half of my life.
The first program that I made (although it was just my variation of a "Hello World") was at the young age of 12. Since then, I've been hooked on learning programming languages, concepts, and technologies.
I have a particular interest in type systems and their applications in real-world codebases.
Carneys Point Township, NJ, USA
Member for 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 17 '19 at 14:53
- Ask Ubuntu 808 808 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 646 646 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 381 381 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 240 240 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 219 219 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Polymorphism case study - design pattern for 'Morphing' between two classes?
- 27 Is there any conceivable way to "turn off" a star?
- 15 Can 'sudo apt-get remove [write]' destroy my Ubuntu?
- 12 Installing KDE in Ubuntu 12.04
- 11 How does Hallmark guarantee such consistency between their Christmas movies?
- 6 Is cherry-picking commits into master (instead of merging) a bad idea?
- 6 Is there a simple "Hello World" for making games?
- View more network posts →