Hi, I'm John. My formal education is physics, math and computer science (ms in physics from ccny). Now a computer consultant. More info (more than you want:) at http://www.forkosh.com s-corp's homepage.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '20 at 13:32
- Open Source 809 809 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 801 801 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 556 556 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 452 452 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 287 287 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Can I use my client's GPL software?
- 9 Given computable function, what are conditions for computability of inverse function?
- 7 What else (besides the usual) can be said about a Scott Information System if the constructed domain is required to be Hausdorff?
- 6 Assigning copyright to a foundation rather than to me
- 6 What was worldwide supply of disk storage in 1969?
- 6 Format/interpretation of NOAA Elevation Data
- 5 Portable way to put stdout in binary mode
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 25 '19