I am a polyglot developer who likes challenges and is never afraid of diving into deep territories to get a better understanding of the big picture. I am always keen to learn more every time, and I am always happy to pass on my knowledge to anyone who wants to learn more.
I am originally from Hungary, been in NRW, Germany, and now living in Edinburgh, Scotland. I can speak Hungarian, English, German, and a bit of French and Swedish
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Expatriates♦ 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.7k 2.7k 1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Travel 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 74 Why is it sometimes cheaper to fly within the UK than taking the train?
- 64 Why does the space bar do page down in browsers
- 62 How do we know that the First Doctor was indeed the first?
- 61 Hello world! with limited character repetition
- 59 How can we draw a Christmas tree with decorations, using TikZ?
- 47 I prepared my CV in LaTeX and exported it to PDF. How to deal with a recruiter who insists on CV in Word format?
- View more network posts →