Computer vision engineer @Anduril (we are hiring). Previously data scientist in the home automation space @Orro, working with data from a variety of hardware sensors. Completed research in signals and computer vision @WrightState, @Air Force Research Labs, and @ASU. Honors BS Math @ASU '16.
Any views I express here are strictly my own.
Irvine, CA, USA
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '19 at 21:30
Top network posts
- 51 How do I use OpenCV's remap function?
- 46 find intersection point of two lines drawn using houghlines opencv
- 40 connected component labeling in python
- 37 How can I create a circular mask for a numpy array?
- 28 Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3
- 25 resize image canvas to maintain square aspect ratio in Python, OpenCv
- 23 Can both the values and keys of a dictionary be integers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.