Computer vision engineer @Anduril. Previously data scientist in the home automation space @Orro, working with data from a variety of hardware sensors. Completed research in signals and computer vision @WrightState, @Air Force Research Labs, and @ASU. Honors BS Math @ASU '16.
Any views I express here are strictly my own.
Irvine, CA, USA
Member for 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 at 21:30
Top network posts
- 38 How do I use OpenCV's remap function?
- 35 find intersection point of two lines drawn using houghlines opencv
- 35 connected component labeling in python
- 28 Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3
- 25 Circular masking an image in python using numpy arrays
- 22 How to detect edge and crop an image in Python
- 21 resize image canvas to maintain square aspect ratio in Python, OpenCv
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.