I'm an undergraduate at MIT, struggling through algebra.
Math is my lifelong love, and I feel dwarfed in comparison to others, but I keep trying.
Topology is fun too, sometimes.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 5 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '14 at 12:01
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 750 750 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 514 514 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 503 503 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 359 359 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Ιs Pycelle really a wizened old man?
- 16 margin:auto; with inline-block
- 15 Why isn't jumping from a high altitude fatal?
- 11 How many moves ahead does Anand calculate in his mind?
- 11 Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- 8 is there a reason that Thor's hand doesn't bleed?
- View more network posts →