A graduate from UMich.
"There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors."
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '19 at 5:36
Top network posts
- 17 Are Finite Automata Turing Complete?
- 12 Draw the ☣ (Biohazard Symbol)
- 8 What is the Name of the Problem or Technique of Determining if a Line in a Program Will Execute
- 7 Cool riddle involving integer vectors
- 6 JS Dynamically Generated For Loop
- 6 Is the derivative of a graph related to adjacency lists?
- 6 Is there a name for this priority queue data structure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.