Per the changes to the CoC, you can address me with
pronouns. You can also (if you so wish) not address me with a pronoun at all.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
63 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 21:54
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.9k 2.9k 55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 304 304 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 96 Our Commitment to Responding to Meta and Moderators
- 89 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 42 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 35 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 24 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 20 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- View more network posts →