- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.8k 2.8k 33 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 293 293 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 96 Our Commitment to Responding to Meta and Moderators
- 88 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 41 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 35 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 24 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 19 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- View more network posts →