Per the changes to the CoC, you can address me with
pronouns. You can also (if you so wish) not address me with a pronoun at all.
I'm changing my username and profile picture to something almost entirely unrelated to me because I feel unsafe having any personal information on Stack Exchange anymore. You can thank this for that.
Member for 6 months
43 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.3k 2.3k 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.6k 1.6k 22 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 274 274 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 94 Our Commitment to Responding to Meta and Moderators
- 85 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 35 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 30 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 23 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 19 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- View more network posts →