Practically, I mostly do C# programming, with occasional dabbles in C, C++, Java and Python.
However, I take a keen interest into the more theoretical parts of computer science such as automatons, formal languages and algorithmic analysis.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '18 at 17:35
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Law 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Golf 681 681 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 280 280 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 241 241 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 492 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 27 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 23 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- 16 In what programming language did the use of the percent sign (%) to mean modulo/remainder originate?
- View more network posts →