Practically, I mostly do C# programming, with occasional dabbles in C, C++, Java and Python.
However, I take a keen interest into the more theoretical parts of computer science such as automatons, formal languages and algorithmic analysis.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Law 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Golf 691 691 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 280 280 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 256 256 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 510 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 28 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 24 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 18 What is the difference between native language, first language, mother tongue and L1?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- View more network posts →