What you need to know:
- I prefer static typing to dynamic.
- I like object orientation and functional programming.
- I have a soft spot for ridiculous solutions.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '14 at 17:44
- Role-playing Games 765 765 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 732 732 66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Blender 353 353 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 249 249 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 205 205 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How do I politely decline to hear a gaming story?
- 20 Are explicitly Infinite Loops handled in .NET as a special case?
- 13 What is a Shadow Array
- 12 Make an object not cast a shadow in eevee
- 11 Does White Wolf still own BESM and is anyone licensing it from them?
- 11 Don't Use "Static" in C#?
- 7 When was the term "game master" first used?
- View more network posts →