Physicist currently designing software for High Energy and Nuclear Physics applications at CAEN. Proudly part of the LIGO/Virgo collaboration, that in 2015, with the detection of gravitational waves generated by two black holes merging into a single one, created a new way to explore the universe.
Siena, SI, Italia
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 10:27
Top network posts
- 8 va_list argument actually is not a va_list
- 8 Is there an elegant and fast way to test for the 1-bits in an integer to be in a contiguous region?
- 6 How to statically assert if enumeration constant is defined?
- 6 Memory Leak Valgrind
- 6 Why are there two characters while I press just once?
- 5 Checking if a double is equal to -0.00
- 5 Ubuntu 14.04 install: grub-efi-amd64-signed failed to install into /target/
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.