Web developer, specialising in server-side code using open-source solutions such as LAMP and Ruby/Rack. Also keen hobby programmer for graphics, gaming (RPGs), and machine learning puzzles on kaggle.
I have one published Ruby gem: https://rubygems.org/gems/games_dice
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 '18 at 8:43
- Data Science 25.2k 25.2k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.1k 25.1k 55 gold badges7171 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 18.4k 18.4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14k 14k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.5k 5.5k 1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 123 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 98 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 83 Cross-entropy loss explanation
- 80 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 72 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- 69 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- View more network posts →