I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 42.5k 42.5k 1212 gold badges7676 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 938 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 500 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 312 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 251 Length of string in bash
- 218 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 181 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 105 How to remove a newline from a string in Bash
- View more network posts →