I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 54.4k 54.4k 1414 gold badges9090 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4k 4k 2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1026 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 610 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 370 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 345 Length of string in bash
- 291 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 268 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 184 How do you run a command for each line of a file?
- View more network posts →