I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 39.6k 39.6k 88 gold badges7171 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 908 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 472 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 298 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 227 Length of string in bash
- 202 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 166 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 98 How to profile a bash shell script slow startup?
- View more network posts →