I love programming. At this point programming for me is essential part of everyday life! It has become essential extension of me and regardless of what I do I can not be thinking about programming. And I love it!!! My kids ask me what programming is, and I say:
Programming is like being a magician, you write a spell and it does magic.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '15 at 17:08
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 1010 gold badges5252 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Pets 875 875 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 843 843 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 829 829 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Multi line string with arguments. How to declare?
- 67 Refusing to travel
- 36 java.awt.EventQueue.invokeLater explained
- 26 Why don't banks get hacked?
- 25 How does WiFi password cracking work?
- 22 Hello World window
- 18 git move locally committed changes to the new branch and push
- View more network posts →