C++ (and Python) developer working in the financial industry.
Outside work I do a bit of running; I also like singing, skiing, maps, progressive metal and the books of Charlie Stross.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '17 at 11:01
- Stack Overflow 136.9k 136.9k 2323 gold badges260260 silver badges342342 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 561 561 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 545 545 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 346 346 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 664 Why does Python code run faster in a function?
- 446 How do I compare version numbers in Python?
- 211 How to check if variable is string with python 2 and 3 compatibility
- 164 pandas comparison raises TypeError: cannot compare a dtyped [float64] array with a scalar of type [bool]
- 138 Accessing inactive union member and undefined behavior?
- 134 Stop matplotlib repeating labels in legend
- 122 Is 1.0 a valid output from std::generate_canonical?
- View more network posts →