Fighting a Land War
In this KoTH, you need to earn as much money as you can while fighting over tiles to take over.
The board is a large hexagon made up of 91 smaller hexagonal tiles (A 6x6 hexagon). Each
Each tile is either:
- An impassable mountain
- Hills that generate production. They start out with a random value (between 2 to 4)
- Valleys that generate money. Their starting value is the distance from the nearest corner multiplied by 2 (between 2 and 1210)
There are 6 players in each game, each starting in a different corner of the hexagon. The corner will always be a hill(4). Turn order is randomized at the start of the game.
Each turn, the following happens:
- Each tile that you have owned for N^2 turns (where N is an integer) increases in value by 1
- You earn money/production. (Equal to the sum of the valley/hill values)
- You can spend production on defenses or capturing new tiles.
- Capturing a tile with
1 + 2*N Production
- You can only capture a tile if it is a non-mountain tile that is adjacent to your current tiles.
- Tiles lose all defense on capture.
- Multiple players can upgrade a single tile
- The turn counter for tile upgrades is player-specific. This means that if you capture a tile from another player, the turn counter starts at 0.
- If you capture a tile you've owned before, it starts off where you left it.
And that's it. The player with the most money after 500? turns wins.