Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 at 21:41
- Stack Overflow 970 970 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 692 692 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 283 283 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 281 281 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 210 210 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 16 How does std::cout print negative zero in a ones-complement system?
- 10 Running bash commands in the background without printing job and process ids
- 9 (3^n + 2^n) % 10 for large n
- 9 Simulate x-screen?
- 9 People in a rollercoaster or falling elevator feel the rapid descent, so why don't pilots in the cockpit?
- 8 How to edit photograph to remove flashes of light / glow / glare?
- 8 Does an Internet Service Provider rewriting TCP traffic to prevent SSL/TLS constitute wiretap?
- View more network posts →
6 Is code trolling getting out of control? Dec 31 '13