My main fields of interest are computer graphics and related topics. I have been using OpenGL since the day it was released in 1992. My experience spans both OpenGL drivers (from managing driver development at two leading companies, including hands-on feature, performance, and architecture work), and using OpenGL for scientific applications.
One interesting spare time project I worked on over the last few years (with long breaks) is a highly efficient and feature complete volume rendering library based on OpenGL: http://retokoradi.com/volume-rendering/.
Other areas of expertise include C++ and software architecture/design.
- Stack Overflow 50k 50k 88 gold badges7878 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 443 443 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 101 101 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 59 GLES10.glGetIntegerv returns 0 in Lollipop only
- 52 When is What bound to a VAO?
- 48 Don't use spam post as audits in the low quality review queue
- 38 Iterating through a vector of pointers
- 36 Difference between format and internalformat
- 32 OpenGL ES2 Alpha test problems
- 32 GLSL - Using custom output attribute instead of gl_Position
- View more network posts →