- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 977 977 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 963 963 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 243 243 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 What are the differences between :wq<cr> :x<cr> and ZZ when exiting vim?
- 42 Comma omitted in variadic function declaration in C++
- 41 __attribute__((const)) vs __attribute__((pure)) in GNU C
- 35 Pointer to array of unspecified size "(*p)" illegal in C++ but legal in C
- 26 What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash?
- 21 How would you set and clear a single bit in Go?
- 19 Specifying the maximum string length to scanf dynamically in C (like "%*s" in printf)
- View more network posts →