- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 957 957 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 843 843 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Comma omitted in variadic function declaration in C++
- 41 What are the differences between :wq<cr> :x<cr> and ZZ when exiting vim?
- 34 Pointer to array of unspecified size "(*p)" illegal in C++ but legal in C
- 34 __attribute__((const)) vs __attribute__((pure)) in GNU C
- 24 What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash?
- 19 Specifying the maximum string length to scanf dynamically in C (like "%*s" in printf)
- 17 How would you set and clear a single bit in Go?
- View more network posts →