Linux hacker and outdoor explorer - particularly of obscure islets and holes in the ground.
- Code Review 51k 51k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.1k 24.1k 4747 gold badges5757 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7k 7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 SSH makes all typed passwords visible when command is provided as an argument to the SSH command
- 93 Alternative for "tail -f" that follows filename
- 87 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 71 When can I use explicit operator bool without a cast?
- 63 Why didn't early color TV sets accept RGB input?
- 58 When can I use explicit operator bool without a cast?
- 55 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.