Programmer and Scrum Master specialized in R&D projects. Freelance consultant. T-shirt scripter. Amateur genealogist. Code golfer. I made my own MarioLANG interpreter and went beyond: https://github.com/charliealejo/SuperMarioLang
Appointed moderator at Spanish Language.
Real name: Carlos Alejo.
Contact me at
charlie.spanish.se (at) Gmail
Avatar image by Studio Kawaii (go throw them your money).
- Spanish Language♦ 65.1k 65.1k 2020 gold badges123123 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Code Golf 11.4k 11.4k 2828 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Latin Language 2k 2k 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 711 711 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 "DDoouubbllee ssppeeaakk!!"
- 90 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 49 How to be nice (even when you don't want to) - The basics
- 37 Etymologically, why do "ser" and "estar" exist? / Etimológicamente, ¿por qué existen "ser" y "estar"?
- 37 Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- 33 Can the number be split into powers of 2?
- 31 Get the century of a year
- View more network posts →