Stefan Mesken is a mathematician and data scientist, currently working at real.digital in Cologne, Germany.
You can reach me at my email: kappadistributive(at)gmail(dot)com
- Mathematics 15.9k 15.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 799 799 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 293 293 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Function chaining in Python
- 71 Machine Learning Golf: Multiplication
- 71 How do we prove that something is unprovable?
- 29 Can any infinite set be written as the union of finite sets?
- 19 Line is not perfectly horizontal in Commutative Diagram in Tikz
- 18 Is the axiom of choice necessary here?
- 14 Machine Learning Golf: Multiplication
- View more network posts →